This is what you missed in the last week:
1. May 26th- It was only a matter of time. This isn’t last summer, this is last week:
From The Times of Israel
2. May 27th, “Midburn Festival in the Negev Desert- in Pictures”
From The Guardian
3. May 27th, “Amnesty: Hamas executed Palestinians during summer war”
4. May 27th, a day after rocket sirens sounded in Ashkelon, American band “One Republic” which is on tour in Israel, heads down to Ashkelon to show their support. via StandWithUs.
4. May 28th, One Republic perform in Tel Aviv for a crowd of 20,000. It was a great show!
For the rest of my own photos- link.
And here’s some video from the show- link.
5. May 29th- A great video from Prager University answers the question- is Israel an apartheid state?
Spolier alert: the answer is no. link.
6. May 29th- an interesting analysis by Dr. Mordechai Keidar of Bar Ilan University- “Syrian death throes“. From Arutz 7.
7. May 29th- via The Israel Project:
The moms of Gilad, Naftali and Eyal — 3 Israeli boys kidnapped and murdered by Hamas terrorists last summer — have come together to fight for a better world.
“A dead child is something that will be with you for life,” they said together, “And yet, we have not stopped living.”
Check out their amazing project to honor the lives of their boys at http://unityprize.org/en
May the memory of Gilad, Naftali, and Eyal be a blessing.
—–> Join us in fighting anti-Israel, anti-Jewish hate. Join over 70000 people and add your name at PeaceNotHate.com right now
8. May 31st, The newest outrageous lie. via standWithUs:
9. May 31st, “Egypt says it has destroyed 521 tunnels into Gaza strip“, from middleeasteye.net.
Notice how quietly Hamas took this? Where is the international condemnation now?
10. June 1st, via StandWithUs:
11. June 1st- this is an issue that has been continually heating up in Israel- the right of Jews to worship in their holiest site. When we glorify ourselves before the world as a country where there is freedom of worship and religion to all religions and denominations, we mean everyone except ourselves- Jews.
“Yeshiva head expelled from Temple Mount for closing his eyes“, from Arutz 7.
Please like, share and subscribe!